Questions Young People Ask
- Will I have breasts (or a penis) like yours?
- How did I get into mommy’s stomach?
- Why do you have a penis (or breasts) and I don’t?
- Where do babies come from?
- How do babies get out of their mommy’s tummy?
- Does it hurt to have a baby?
- How does a baby stay alive inside the mother?
- What does “have sexual intercourse” mean?
- What happens when girls menstruate?
- What is a wet dream?
- Why do kids say “dirty” words?
- Do boys have periods?
- Do girls have wet dreams?
- When will I develop like my friends?
- Why are some children adopted?
- What’s a rubber (condom) for?
- How do you put on a condom?
- Is it normal to masturbate? How much is normal’?
- How do you know if you’re gay/lesbian?
- What is a homosexual?
- Are my breasts/penis too small?
- Is the pill safe?
- Can I get birth control without my parents knowing about it?
- How can you tell if you have a sexually transmitted infection?
- Is there something wrong with me if I remain a virgin?
- How can you avoid pregnancy?
- How can I say “no”?
- How can I tell if I’m really in love?
- How can I know if I have an orgasm?
- Is sexual intercourse painful?
- Is oral sex normal?
- What about having sex with someone you are not in love with?
- How can I tell if I’m pregnant?