Crisis Pregnancy Centers
Crisis Pregnancy Centers’ Deceptive Tactics Mislead and Harm Women
With over 4,000 CPCs in the US, many share the goal of interfering with access to abortion care through persuasion and deception.
Why are CPCs Dangerous?
- CPCs Deceptively Advertise and Pose as Comprehensive Women’s Health Clinics
- CPCs Do Not Provide Honest and Accurate Medical Information
- Most CPCs are Unregulated and Unlicensed
- CPCs are Targeting Minority Communities
- CPCs’ Deceptive Tactics Harm Women
- CPCs’ Deceptive Tactics Violate Existing Laws
What you can do:
- Sign our pledge! Tell legislators that you oppose CPCs & their deceptive tactics and believe that they should disclose to the public that they are not medical facilities.
- Know who to watch for – read the list of CPC’s in and around WV.
- Find out more about CPCs at National Women’s Law Center.